Wednesday, August 1, 2012

About How can I get from Anaheim(Disneyland) to San Francisco

How can I get from Anaheim(Disneyland) to San Francisco?
I would like to know what is best way to travel?
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The quickest way would be to fly. You could probably find some cheaper flights from John Wayne airport - Santa Ana ( I believe the airport code for that is SNA) to SFO. It depends what kind of time you have. You could drive, but it would be about a 6 hour drive or so and you would have to deal with LA traffic. If you are not familar with LA traffic, it's BEYOND HORRIBLE! You could also look at flights into Oakland. Sometimes they are a bit cheaper, and they have a BART (sort of like a subway) that takes you right into SF.
2 :
By foot along the coast.
3 :
Every Year we drive from San Francisco to Disneyland and we take I-5 is the fastest and easiest if you are driving which yes it is longer then flying but it is nice to be able to spend time with the family at a slower pace. Flying is faster so if that is what you are looking to do I would go Orange County/SNA to SFO it is closer to Disneyland then LAX and usually cheaper in the long run. I hope this helps you !
Read more other entries :
how do i go to san diego coming from anaheim? how ...